2012 ACL Christmas Card Swap

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Re: 2012 ACL Christmas Card Swap - only a few days left to register

As Ingid has said, only a few days left, so join in to recieve some great cards from different ACL members.

toodle_pipsky

Minister of Silly Walks
Last 2 days to join in - remember no late cutsies! If you have submitted your name, make sure you have a reply from me to say you're on the list.

Don't be shy, join in. Really nice to get heaps of cards in the mail, proof to your family that blinky flashy friends are not imaginary. :D

toodle_pipsky

Minister of Silly Walks
Last day to get your names in. 19 participants. Make sure you get in on the fun.

I will post here once I've closed the participation call out.

toodle_pipsky

Minister of Silly Walks
Aaaaaaand we are done for the year! Thank you to the 20 people who signed up, that'll make sure everyone gets a nice mix of cards. :) As previously stated, no late comers, it's just too hard.
I'll spend the next week getting names out via email or PM. I'll post again once all the names have been sent out.

toodle_pipsky

Minister of Silly Walks
Hey happy people, your name lists have been PM'd or emailed to you. And ahead of schedule! At least I can get somthing done on time. :)
If you haven't received it, be sure to check your spam folder. However let me know and I can try again/PM.
Thanks again to everyone who joined in and happy card sending/receiving. :)

z_special

Full time elf
I would just like t othank everyone for sending their cards to my family. My kids a really enjoyed seeing the different cards and the kangaroo's have brought a smile to their face.. :D

Thanks again

Zane Sabine Shelby Holden Parker
The Van Der Kley's

drakky

Senior elf
bugger only just saw this thread , what a great idea , will keep it in mind for next year

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
I'm after Blood. where my last 3 cards. LOL.

Thanks to all who participated and Toodles for organizing it I really enjoy receiving them as well.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I hope the 10 I have sent cards to have recieved them. I would like to thank all those who sent their cards out, My kids think im popular because of all the cards this year.

I would also like to thank Ingrid for taking the time to organise this, its definetly nice to recieve some cards from other members in the forum. It gives that more family feeling. It is appreciated 8)