2012 my first show sequence ever !

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
angus40 said:
People even come knocking on my door to ask when they will be turned on , other can't thank me enough for doing this and some want it to stay all year .

looks like you need to put a show times board up.. hahahahah.. or a sign that says "Lights on when the suns off"

hhhh, i like that. I may use that next year

angus40

Senior elf
Matt said:
angus40 said:
People even come knocking on my door to ask when they will be turned on , other can't thank me enough for doing this and some want it to stay all year .

looks like you need to put a show times board up.. hahahahah.. or a sign that says "Lights on when the suns off"

hhhh, i like that. I may use that next year

Idid not use a show schedule because i was tweaking my sequences up until and past sun-down each day .

I would create a new play list each evening to get a show running .

Being that this was my first year I have learned a lot and this will be rectified for next year .

I made sure a show sequence had a complete mega tree full of effects to add as a song to my eve's list .

I managed 4 songs this year

christmas canon
christmas in Sarajevo
carol of the bells
music box dancer <<< this 1 became the #1 hit with the crowds .

They would dance around in my yard and out on the side walk to this

song , I could not believe it , as I started to hate this song while sequencing it .

Cheers
Richard

petulka77

New elf
Great Job.

I ordered 33 strings for my mega tree from Ray Wu 2 days ago for the same idea. Then I saw this.
I think you use the colors wisely which does not make the display distracting! Great job.
I am newbie to the sequencing and 2013 will be my fist year. We will see how it goes. :D
I think that is not about how many lights you have (of course you gotta have a decent amount) but how you present them.
Your video is an inspiration for me. Thanks for sharing.

MacThomas76

Animated Shows since 2012
Great job, Richard. Your Megatree sequencing is phenomenal. Amazing. i would not have guessed it was your first year. -Thomas