2012 Song lists

ewanh

what goes here?
my wife just gave me funny looks as i was listening to Christmas carols when she walked in the room.

Anyone can give me the name of the artist or a version of 'Little Drummer Boy' which is a but more 'boppy' than teh standard Christmas carol version. Preferably one I can find on iTunes....

thanks,
Ewan

dropbear_luke

Full time elf
Was thinking, i dont know where to find it, but in the movie "Get Him to the Greek", russell brand sings "I've got the CLAP". kinda sounds fitting to us ACL members :p

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I will actually be using several different songs and taking the high impact best parts of those songs to sequence and put them into a music mix. I will have 2 or 3 five minute mixes and play them on alternating nights.
I do this to keep traffic flowing as last year i had a seven minute sequence mix and the traffic generated was extreme, over 50 cars lined up and a 3/4 hour wait, so this year ill shave 2 minutes from the sequence and hopefully that may help things flow a bit better.

G

GoofyGuy

This is year 2 for Christmas, first year for Halloween. I have the Tales from the Crypt Theme as well BettleJuice done. I have most of the Nightmare before christmas ready to do just have to sit down to start on the main beats. For Christmas I havent made this years list yet but I will soon.

As a side note Eddy, have you seen your house? A 2 min setup will stop traffic.

JPB

Full time elf
Ewan said:
my wife just gave me funny looks as i was listening to Christmas carols when she walked in the room.

Anyone can give me the name of the artist or a version of 'Little Drummer Boy' which is a but more 'boppy' than teh standard Christmas carol version. Preferably one I can find on iTunes....

thanks,
Ewan

I use this one Dandy Warhols - Little Drummer Boy

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Ewan said:

thanks,
Ewan

Hi Ewan,
I know this might sound a bit lame but Justin Beiber did a version last year which has a fairly good beat.
But I just don't know if I could bring myself to use it as I would have to listen to his voice for hours. :eek:

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I just had a look at the song list Sean and it appears that when you attempt to sort by votes (or any other column) it ignores what you are wanting to do and just shows the original file order.
There's a new song that I am sure some people will do this year and only this year. 6 weeks ago no-one would have done it but I am sure there will be a reasonable number doing Gangnam Style this year. I won't :)

smeighan

Dedicated elf
AAH said:
I just had a look at the song list Sean and it appears that when you attempt to sort by votes (or any other column) it ignores what you are wanting to do and just shows the original file order.
There's a new song that I am sure some people will do this year and only this year. 6 weeks ago no-one would have done it but I am sure there will be a reasonable number doing Gangnam Style this year. I won't :)

sorts dont work on the read only link.

http://meighan.net/nutcracker/effects/xmas_songs.php

the sort columns then ork. you can also vote for what songs you might be using.

registration should only take 10-15 seconds

thanks