2013 Christmas videos

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Thats a nice start with pixels and im sure you are already planning for more in 2014. Great work.

Skunberg

Full time elf
Wonderful job of sequencing! I love it! Roofline looks like strips, C9s, and I can't tell what the mini snowfall tubes are?

ScottyJ

New elf
Fasteddy said:
Thats a nice start with pixels and im sure you are already planning for more in 2014. Great work.

Thanks Eddy your right more pixels in 2014 going to do the windows and the garage surround

Scott

ScottyJ

New elf
Skunberg said:
Wonderful job of sequencing! I love it! Roofline looks like strips, C9s, and I can't tell what the mini snowfall tubes are?

Thanks Skunberg
The roofline is strips inside 3/4in thin wall PVC, with c7 LEDs, and lightshow icicles snowfall lights along the roofline

hdracer

There is no rehab for the CLAP
Nice Job Scotty! Love your layout for a first with pixels. This was my first year to use pixels too, as well as switching from LOR to LSP.... Quit a challenge but I eventually conquered it all.... looks like you did too!!!

MacThomas76

Animated Shows since 2012
Great sequencing. Love what you did with your pixel megatree. Snowfall tubes incorporated very nice…nice effect.!! Thank you for posting your videos. I thoroughly enjoyed them.

-Thomas