2013 Sequences

dougd

Full time elf
I have started to put up my 2013 sequences on my FTP site. Keep checking back for more. The sequence with the -vis is the sequence that is playable in the visualizer. Without the -vis is the regular sequence. I have included my visualizer file for this year also. These are S3 sequences. Look in the 2013 folder.

Download at ftp://199.72.55.209

Filezilla will make downloading much easier.

Doug

burner

Full time elf
If anyone has a stockpile of LSP sequences that they would like to share (with RGB lighting), I'd be interested too.

dougd

Full time elf
Shell, wee you ever able to download? About 10 gig got downloaded last night so it seems to be working OK, might be a bit slow due to all the traffic.

ShellNZ

Senior elf
lol, one would think so eh. Finally got one song, one of the -vis ones. Opening with 3.10.6 and it says it was made in later version of LOR.....there is no later version than that lol.

I open the 2013 final 2.lee file, play, play the seq....no lights in vis.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Shell I don't think that anything is ever going to play in visualiser as there doesn't seem to be any .viz files in there. What I think is the go is that the ~viz files have the embedded info in them to allow you to "play animation" as the option.
Amazing work drawing up such a complex display in the old animator Doug and thanks heaps for sharing.