International 2013 USA AZ mini interest

gigogig

gigogig
Its late notice but if we can pull a 2013 az mini together this is the interest thread to do it in.
I’m offering up my home as a possible location (https://maps.google.com/maps?q=prescott+valley+az) but we are totally willing to relocate if someone in the greater PHX area is willing to host.

I’d like to get everyone’s % likely hood of being able to make it on ‘4-20-13’ or ‘5-18-13’. Something like:
‘gigogig %99 on both dates’
Also we will need some volunteers to do presentations so please also express anything your willing to teach, and anything you’re looking to learn. Something like:
‘Gigogig %99 on both dates
Will to teach intro to being awesome

Would like to learn how to use lsp’
I’m hoping to make this like the successful 2012 mini, a mini geared toward presentations for both the novice and experienced.

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
You bet I'm in. I would like more info on nutcracker and itsmebobo stuff for LOR. I can't teach anything, but would be willing to share anything I know. Maybe some stuff on HLS. I already have the advanced license for LOR and can't see me coughing up another $400.00 for LSP. Anyway, I look forward to it!

gigogig

gigogig
After a small communication error, the Slades have graciously offered their phoenix home again on April 20. So with the location and date set, now we can put together an agenda.
[/color]Anyone willing and able to present please post, we are hoping to have a good framework by 3-22-13.
[/color]We are moving forward, fast for 4-20-13