2013 without a hitch

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Well the 2013 season has arrived and realistically commenced without issue.

I love the new house(new canvas) I love the introduction of the 2D megatree.

Let me know what you think!!??

I have had more cars and donations on opening night then I did for the entire season last year. Thanks to all

http://youtu.be/ZI5m7faRx60

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Video is great Matt. Will make sure I send my cousin up the road to have a look.

I wish I got even close to a hitchless start to this Xmas lights season. Still have less than 1/2 connected and running.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
AAH said:
Video is great Matt. Will make sure I send my cousin up the road to have a look.

I wish I got even close to a hitchless start to this Xmas lights season. Still have less than 1/2 connected and running.

You have to stop being so nice and concentrate on #1.. Heck even the kids become #2 for a period :p

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Very nice. Really like the way the lights so smoothly "draw in" the outline of the house. I can see why you did so well with the donations. Well done.

kel

Dedicated elf
work15.gif

greg58

Full time elf
Great Job Matt, I like the effects as well, good use of the red and green, it's my favorite. Love the blending and changing effects as well as the chases.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Superb Matt, here I was hoping to have no more pixel strip but I love the house outline tracing effect and will have to so something like that to eventually replace all the dumb RGB strip I use.

Boof63

Senior elf
Great Job, not over top but synched to perfection and very ,very effective, Pat yourself on the back, love the colour transitions (still trying to get this to work in HLS, lol)
cheers Boof63 :D :D :D

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Thanks all. Next year there will be a little more focus on sequencing. I really feel i rushed a bit this year after moving and having to start from scratch. All in all, the season went very well, raised alot of $$ for my charity and gave out more candy canes then I would like to admit (sorry parents for giving your kids sugar highs late at night).

A front page spread in the local paper and an apparent spot on the TV News (not seen, but would love confirmation from an Adelaidian if they saw it) made the blinky message get out to more and more people. Also think there will be alot more houses near by that will decorate next year along with another 1 or 2 going synchronised.

firebug

Senior elf
I missed this posted over a month ago Matt. Great work. I'd be stoked to have my display look like this... :D