Brisbane/Qld 2014 Brisbane Mini June 14-15 2014

dale82

Senior elf
As Steve has said, Thanks Joe for the venue and I hope you enjoy your PI. And thanks steve for the hospitality. I look forward to attending again next year. :)

Boomer#6

No magic smoke yet!!
Thanks Steve for spreading the CLAP by hosting such a wonderful, informative event. Learned heaps more this year. Great to see some of the latest controllers. Put in my application to the minister of finance :-\. Looking forward to seeing some great shows this season, including your projection show Steve. Great venue Joe, we all appreciated it.
Cheers David

qld28

New elf
Thanks to Steve for putting on such a great mini, to Joe for the use of his venue and Christmas Creations for the prize. It was great to meet so many like minded people. Thanks for giving me the CLAP. :)

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
brismini2014.jpg

Xccentric

New elf
Thanks for the weekend. Sorry was only there for 3 hours on Saturday. Was on call and had 2 jobs come in on Sat and 2 on Sunday. Nice to see all people and get to know them a little better.
Well done Steve and thanks to Big Joe ??? for his Big Shed... Come on Joe ... What a great bloke to let us use your place..

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Thanks to all who organised this weekend for us. It was great to put faces to names. Learnt a lot and shared a lot.

On a side note...went to masters at bundamba to get a weatherproof box like Boomers. The lady showed me to the boxes.. Then she said " at christmas we sell pallet loads of these for people who do christmas lights". Insert chuckle here.. Keep the stock coming i say..

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Stay away from my local Masters at Bundamba I say. :D