2014 Halloween Light Show: Internet Friends by Knife Party

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Can only imagine what it looks like in real life. The best I've seen yet.

Let us know when the house across the street comes up for sale!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
As I said when you posted the preview up about a week ago you've done an awesome job of synching things up the same as you have in the past.
Did you use LOR S3 in it's naked state or did you use Superstar or Nutcracker to produce some of the fancy stuff.
It's hard to imagine that such a great show can be done with about 2600 channels especially with most of them going int that matrix out the front.

Absolutely awesome :)

kel

Dedicated elf
work25.gif

marsh28

Apprentice elf
AAH said:
As I said when you posted the preview up about a week ago you've done an awesome job of synching things up the same as you have in the past.
Did you use LOR S3 in it's naked state or did you use Superstar or Nutcracker to produce some of the fancy stuff.
It's hard to imagine that such a great show can be done with about 2600 channels especially with most of them going int that matrix out the front.

Absolutely awesome :)
I actually just use S3. Have tried nutcracker & superstar but I couldn't control the effects enough. Doing it by hand isn't THAT bad. However, I used the chase function like CRAZY.

Karob

Let there be Light!
Fantastic Show!

Your sequencing is 1st Class, some of the best I have seen in real life and online.

Amazing how you have done it all by hand in LOR, it is a credit to your patience and your work effort.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Do you get many trick or treaters, or they too scared to knock on the door.

franky_888

Full time elf
I've been watching your videos since your pixel test and have been impressed with all of them. After thinking you couldn't top it you did it anyway.

Super impressive. Well done.