2014 Light Show

ScottyJ

New elf
Hey Everyone here's this years Christmas video's same ones as last year with a few new elements

Enjoy

2014 A Mad Russian Christmas

2014 Christmas Eve Sarajevo

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/size]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GMkiD7FRs0[SIZE=78%][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GMkiD7FRs0[SIZE=78%][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/SIZE]Scott[size=78%][/font]

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Great looking display Scotty!
Any plans for additions or upgrades for 2015?

ScottyJ

New elf
Thanks guys!

The only additions I'm planning is to replace the dumb rgb stuff with pixels and rework the plasma icicles, my design this year failed miserably[SIZE=78%] [/SIZE] :mad:

Scott

arw01

Full time elf
I enjoyed the show, checked out the other videos on the youtube posting as well.

Do like the effect on the pixicles where they flow down like the snowfall tubes on the house. I've acquired enough dripping to do the same and it's nice to know it does look ok running down once.

The different effects on the mega tree were interesting, the rotations on the blocks and spins. Am I detecting the rotozoom macro from lsp?

ScottyJ

New elf
That would be correct sir, Roto Zoom it is

arw01 said:
I enjoyed the show, checked out the other videos on the youtube posting as well.

Do like the effect on the pixicles where they flow down like the snowfall tubes on the house. I've acquired enough dripping to do the same and it's nice to know it does look ok running down once.

The different effects on the mega tree were interesting, the rotations on the blocks and spins. Am I detecting the rotozoom macro from lsp?