2015 Display Drone Footage- First year away from LOR and incans

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
A few pixels and rgb in 2014. Jumped all in for 2015. This video isn't quite a finished product but want to get something up. Thanks to all that helped me get there! Shell, Bluzervic and Devo come to mind first. https://vimeo.com/150452798

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Thanks Ben. Sad to think I almost quit. I was so overwhelmed and frustrated a few months back. Teamviewer and Shell was a lifesaver! Everyone here has been great! Thanks to all that have helped

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Thanks to all, I wouldn't have been able to pull this off without help from people here. 54 mini trees is less than previous years :)

Gilrock

Full time elf
Great yard Dan. I used that same sequence on my tree. If you are going to do anymore tweaking to the video I noticed the audio was not aligned with the sequence playing on the tree. I must have heard/watched that song play on mine like 16 times a night so I have it memorized.

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Thanks everyone. Yes Gil... The audio and video don't match up. I hired someone to do this and I'm not satisfied with the results just yet. They are still working on it. The last 30+ seconds of the video is actually from Christmas Canon and Christmas Eve Sarajevo Sequence with Light of Christmas audio...

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Nice Dan, love the Drone shots. :)

It is great to see that you pulled it off. I remember the days you almost called it.
Keep it up, look forward to next year.

-Blu

Bill

Keep Moving Forward
wait did you say thanks to Shell!

Great looking house, keep it up.

Again you did say Shell?