International 2015 Pacific Northest Regional C.L.A.P. Mtg - Reminder - RSVP

zman

Full time elf
Just a reminder about our annual gathering on Friday/Saturday, May 1st/2nd. I have detailed everything below:

Friday May 1st - Set Up at Nancy Foley's 12:00pm - This is always fun, Bill's shop gets its annual cleaning and the conversation is always riveting. That evening at 5:30 is the Pizza Meet & Greet for those in the area or staying in the area.

Farrelli's Pizza & Pool Co
4870 Yelm Hwy SE
Lacey, WA
360-493-2090

Sat May 2nd - Networking, coffee, donuts 7:30am - CLAP starts at 8:30am

Nancy Foley
4842 Thompson Lane SE
Olympia, WA 9851

Lowell (thank you!) put together a great agenda for the day:

1. The Ups and Downs of Ladder Safety - Pete "AC/DC" Peters
2. Lumens, Lamberts and Lux; Projection Mapping - Ken "FMR/FOCUS" Collins (ask him)
3. The Matrix; Kinetic Excitement - Chris "Captain Murdoch" Pinkham
4. You Drive, I'll enjoy the show; Traffic Control - Kevin "Wirekat" Thomas
5. I've been framed; Wireframes - Matt "Mr Pixclip" Ross
6. Go North - Pole Man; North Pole How-To - Craig "Pex Tree" Dye
7. "Hooked" on Lights: Attachment Methods - Round Table, Lowell "PapaLF" Fuher & Craig Dye
8. How TGCLF was won - Darren "Mr. $50K" Huffty (No Trophy, no proof!)

We have some sponsors as usual for give aways. Thanks to Kevin for working them.

Don't forget the swap meet if you want to reduce that overhead inventory out of your shed, garage, house etc.... bring your wares along.

This information will be posted on many of the forums / pages so apologies for the redundancy.

CLAP is in one of the best venues in the country on the shores of lake St Clair in Olympia. It is a free event to attend. We only ask that you RSVP with a head count so that we can work with Nancy on the lunch planning. She ever so graciously still wants to put up with us and we appreciate that. Also let us know if you will be there for the Pizza Fest as well!

Last bit of housekeeping. Anyone coming from Oregon or Southern WA that will come up Friday afternoon, we are looking to have someone car pool to CLAP. If interested, let me know.

If there are any questions, fire away! We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks and talking Christmas!