Adelaide/SA 2016 Adelaide Mini - Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th May - Confirm your attendance.

elnino

Full time elf
Got some stuff just in time for the mini :)

Attachments

• 2016-05-26 08.01.00.jpg
    2016-05-26 08.01.00.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 21

damo1271

Full time elf
Being only a couple of days out, can I confirm the start and end times for each day. I am sure I read them somewhere but cant seem to find them :(
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all again this year.

msherratt

New elf
Hi all. Te business of life caught up with me and I have missed most of this convo. I am down to come but can someone maybe repost the details of where and what times.

I am trying to scroll through the detail using this tapatalk app on my phone but I'm not getting anywhere.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roo

Full time elf
The 2016 Adelaide Mini has officially been locked and loaded for another year.
Date : Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th MayWhere : 1 South Road, Thebarton. MAP
Cost : $15 entry for weekend(payable Saturday)Venue Hire : $100 (Generously paid for by Deblen)
More details via the wiki : https://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/2016-Mini-Adelaide
Saturday night : Last year there was a small get together at a local watering hole, we will plan on doing the same as it was a great way to unwind after a big day 1 of the mini, Location to be decided.

Karob

Let there be Light!
Not long now fellow Adelaide mini goers we will be all together learning and sharing our information.

This years format will not be subject to a time limit, if there is a topic that everyone is enjoying and getting information about we will continue to discus the topic.

Below are the topics we are covering this year, however there will lots of free time for general discussion in the groups

Attachments

• 2016 ADELAIDE MINI SCHEDULE.pdf
    75.9 KB · Views: 26

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Karob said:
Not long now fellow Adelaide mini goers we will be all together learning and sharing our information.

This years format will not be subject to a time limit, if there is a topic that everyone is enjoying and getting information about we will continue to discus the topic.

Below are the topics we are covering this year, however there will lots of free time for general discussion in the groups

Yes just checked the schedule my concern no time allocated for consuming cupcakes

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Nah just kidding. Well yes time has gone quickly . Will certainly enjoy a cupcake or two and will be great two catch up with everyone tomorrow cheers guys

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
I'm here after a 90min wait do to the wind and it's about minus elevenity degrees
Really Adelaide you knew I was coming[emoji35]

roo

Full time elf
Not the only one. We had 30 minutes sitting on the tar in Sydney cause of the wind

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
Luckily my fav morning tea shop was still open and I have obtained the necessary supplies
I might even share them with the toothless one [emoji12]