2019 Air Seeder hose

daunce

Full time elf
Based on details posted here previously, I'm finally buying a roll of 30m 32mm air seeder hose from Esdan in Dandenong.

Allan is still there and offered a price of $171 inc GST pickup for cash or EFTPOS. He might be able to do better, but we'll see.

The plan is to pick it up tomorrow.

Contact details posted from https://auschristmaslighting.com/threads/ldpe-clear-air-seeder-hose-30m-roll-for-100-cash.9740/
Allan Hamer
Warehouse Manager
ESDAN PLASTICS PTY. LTD.
525 – 527 Hammond Road, Dandenong South
VICTORIA 3175, AUSTRALIA
Ph: 03 8791 7932 Mob: 0412 311 939 Fax: 03 9794 7660
allan@esdan.com.au

Last edited:
Reactions: AAH

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
wow, 71% price increase in 2 years :jawdrop:
Lucky I got mine 2 years ago

Andrew Matheson

New elf
Hi -
I just picked up a 15m roll from Alan for $92 (COD). Happy to pay a small premium as i do not need 30m !! Alan is a super guy, and he's happy for anyone on the forum to reach out if needed.

@Heath-LightsOnTapley Expensive? This whole hobby is expensive. This is my first year in and trying to hide all of this stuff from the 'Boss'!! :)

Good luck with the displays....

Cheers,
Andrew

scamper

Dedicated elf
@Andrew Matheson I am lucky, my wife is into blinky as well... 5th year and the wallet gets a bashing every year... lol
I started the first year by myself and attempting to explain what I was doing, my wife just shook her head at me.
Now she has a massive window display she does every year and explains to me how I need to do this or that to fill up a space in the yard...
She also would never put up the xmas tree until after her birthday (dec 4) that has also changed, the tree is already up in our house!