2023 AusChristmasLighting Around the World sequence (ACLATW) - Sounds of Then (This is Australia) - Submit by 18 Dec 2023

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Thanks for putting together the video @Mark_M. You did a great job compiling it all together.
Big thanks to @Danielr and @Pavle to offer their time when I reached out to the community for help finishing the sequence.
I loved seeing everyone's videos popping up on YouTube, but I'm sure I missed a bunch.
It'd be great to see everyone's video of the ACLATW song (even if you missed submitting your video). I'll start with mine.

View: https://youtu.be/fhPmFP5vNfs?si=SlaaFGTgM3DFXnV1

Last edited:

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Agreed, this has been a tremendous community effort by all involved, @Zuseleets @Danielr @Pavle @Mark_M , as well as every single video contributor.

There are some amazing displays out there, and it's really great to put a display to a name, especially amongst those who frequent the chat room.

One moment that did make me think the song choice was super appropriate (other than the obvious Aussie reference) was very appropriate was at 1:02 in the video .... "We watch the lighting, crack over cane fields" followed by @r_sol 's display in the bottom right with lightning in the background. Perfect!

Snitz87

Lights on Temira
Generous elf
Big thank you to everyone who help make this a reality, this was the 1st time I’ve submitted a video for the ACLATW and I was looking forward to this more then the XLATW. Everyone on this site makes it’s such an amazing experience. Thanks again. Look forward to 2024