2023 AusChristmasLighting Around the World sequence (ACLATW) - Sounds of Then (This is Australia) - Submit by 18 Dec 2023

Zuseleets

Full time elf

🦘
xLights Around Australia 2023
🦘

This years xLights Around Australia sequence is now available to download.
Get the sequence here
👇

https://ozlightshows.com.au/.../sounds-of-then-this-is.../

With the help of @Danielr (Singing Tree & Candy Canes) and @Pavle ( Stars Group) sequencing efforts, I was able to pull together the sequence, so thankyou gents for your creative skills and time. I really appreciate it.
Please keep an eye out for the next post from @Mark_M on the video submission dates and instructions on where to send your display video.

Happy mapping everyone! I'm really looking forward to see how the sequence looks on everyone's displays.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca0eKvJlLWc

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Agreed, very well put together. Looking forward to mapping this one on to my display this year.

Those wings look cool, makes me want to get some 🤣

Pavle

Rank updated… 2 season veteran
A really well put together sequence for an extremely lacklustre and challenging tune (for a light show) imo.

all credit to @Zuseleets as the hard yards were well and truly done before I got a look at it. I think this sequence has a really nice subtle use of different props and if you have some of these in your show, it will look really great as a turnkey sequence.

thanks for your efforts

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
Thank you Suz.
I'll revise when to take in submissions again and a timeline of when to be finished editing.
Famous last words... it's not hard work editing it just takes ages on my slow computer 😅.

B4IGO

Apprentice elf
I've got loads of singing faces and noticed a backing vocal on some parts so made an extra timing track so I incorporated it.
Attached if anyone fancies adding it. Great sequence Suz. :cool:
I wish I spotted this before I got half way through doing my own 🤣 Nice work, thanks!!