20mm conduit for ws2811 bullets

Helty

Apprentice elf
Hey guys I have been offered about 60 lengths of 4.5m 20mm conduit for $1 a length and was wondering if I could use this for a house outline with ws2811 bullets or is it to small? TIA

Cranzy

Full time elf
I am using 20mm conduit for my outline, but I have square nodes sitting in chromatrim, which is ziptied to the conduit. You could ziptie directly to conduit.
If you are wanting to drill holes for nodes, 25mm would be the way as @LawrenceDriveLights said.

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
I did a house outline with 20mm conduit and C9 pixels zip tied.
I used 25mm drilled for bullets but I think 20mm could work if you're able to precisely drill holes.

videoman3857

Full time elf
Bullets need 12mm holes and will take away a lot of conduit strength and rigidity.
I use 25mm conduit when drilling holes and 20mm conduit with square lights when cable tied.

Helty

Apprentice elf
I was thinking it would be a bit to small that’s for all the input guy

Adsy

Full time elf
Aren't most standard conduit lengths 4m? I prefer the the Telstra 20mm conduit which is a larger diameter ,maybe the same as 25mm standard , comes in 4.5 m length and is white. Probably worth asking the question

Helty

Apprentice elf
Aren't most standard conduit lengths 4m? I prefer the the Telstra 20mm conduit which is a larger diameter ,maybe the same as 25mm standard , comes in 4.5 m length and is white. Probably worth asking the question
I thick this is Telstra conduit will ask the size thanks