My brothers, a short story. I have built a matrix using strips of 12v 30/10 ws2811 and one alphapix 16. The matrix is 21x100 or about 7 ft tall and 24 ft long. There are 9 universes all have 252 pixels in them except the last one which only has 84. for a total of 2100 pixels or 6300 RGB. I am using a 1500 watt gold rated computer power supply that has 6 PCI express outputs. Each outputs has a rating of 30amps continuous. I have injected power on every 3rd strip. the number 1,13,25,37,49,61,73,85,97 universes power and data cable go back to the controller. When I power everything up and use the test built into the controller every light, strip and pixel works great. When I test in xlights 22.214.171.124 I get some universes that don't come on, some pixels are slow even colors that are not part of the test pattern. The Alphapix is version 1.03. I will include pictures of the controller setup the xlights setup and one of the power distribution panel I have created. Also the longest cable used to inject power is no more them 30ft and I am using 16/2 for everything going out to the controller.