24V LED strings

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Can anyone recommend a supplier of 24V LED strings of 100 or 200. I'm after a bunch for making up new display elements this year. At the moment I'm looking at grabbing 20 or so strings via AliExpress. Ideally I'm after static strings but I don't mind cutting off controllers if they're a nice cheap set and look like having UV stable wiring.

kane

Dedicated elf
A few of us have got them from MySolarLED - There is a thread on this but I'm on the iPad so can't post a link - maybe run a quick search on MySolarLED

Pretty good value and they will do to your specs

I even got them to connect waterproof connectors on to each one and they supplied the loose female connectors for me to hook up. Saved me a lot of work - 200 odd solder/heat shrinks I didn't need to do

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Westons Lights said:
I purchased a few sets of lights fromhttp://www.santasledlights.com.au/

I was surprised with the quality of them and would class them as commercial grade lights... I haven't tested them as yet, as they have waterproof connectors on them. I will be changing them to all DC connectors very soon and will give you an update once tested..
They Look so good, even my miss's wants me to get them, at least i know they will last, look at the cable on it, Nice an beefy.
M5_Mini_LED_Red.jpg

cscool36

Full time elf
Hi AAH,
I have a contach in china that I have been dealing with.
I have just recived 50 sets of 24 volt leds strings 100 count.
Very good and cheep.
Let me know if you are keen.

Thanks

Colin

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
I'm interested in getting some cheap decent quality ones. I'm probably after 50 - 100 strings of 100. The couple of aliexpress sites I emailed had fairly decently put together looking ones but neither of the companies have got back to me yet.

Alan

L

ledgeek

If you are going for 100 pieces or above.I think you can try to contact real manufacturer other than those on Aliexpress.