27 Channel DMX not from Ray

inspector44

New elf
I just received some of these controllers from another seller on aliexpress and the board is Blue and marked V3. - Sharing my experience- green board was pictured in the add, but I got blue. My previous green boards are marked V2 2008. Anybody know anything about these new boards. I know nothing about components on a board- the boards have some differences. Taking a second look at some Blue boards posted for sale, I see they may come from Taiwan per one seller.
Steve

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
I am needing to purchase 2 of these myself. A search on Aliexpress brings up MANY controllers and varying price points. I can get them stateside but Ray would be cheaper even with shipping. Question is which one???

inspector44

New elf

inspector44

New elf
The 1 thing that I noticed is different is that there is no blank spot on the blue board to make your own communication connection.
Steve

inspector44

New elf
Just sharing that I finally got these fired up for the display and tested now.
They are working just fine on my one and only DMX network. There are blue and green boards working nicely together.
I will add that in the test mode, the blue board does the same color output on all channels at the same time as apposed to the chase pattern seen on the green board.

Steve