2811DC15 and 2811DC30 boards now shipping

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
My 2811DC15 and 2811DC30 boards are ready to ship. These boards allow you to drive dumb lighting elements in a pixel network. The output is a DC dimmer but the control is a 2811 pixel network. Check the user manual and/or the wiki for all the info.

Pricing is $AU35 for the 2811DC15 and $AU55 for the 2811DC30. This is including the 10% GST that applies only to Australian buyers. For non Aussies they will be $AU31.80 an $AU50.00. Express freight for Aussies is $10.55. For anywhere outside Aus I will have to get pricing.

Plenty of stock at the moment and it will be 1st come first served. To buy them send me an email or PM with all your contact details and I will send an invoice. Once it is paid let me know and I will send the boards. Payment can be paypal or direct deposit preferably. Cash or cheque can be used but boards won't be sent till any cheques clear.

2811DC user manual 1.pdf

I will edit in some pictures when I take some updated photos
http://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/2811DC15
http://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/2811DC30

Postage can be calculated at http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-post-guide.html . Single board and packaging is probably under 300grams. The number of boards and whether they are DC15 or DC30 variety will affect the price.

Pricing to the US works out
It is $19.70 for Pack and Track (4 to 10 working days) for <500grams (I board)
$34.90 for 0.5kg to 1kg Pack and Track
$47.40 for 1 to 1.5kg Pack and Track
$63.25 for express post (2-4 working day) for up to 2kg.

Up to about 6 boards would fit in the 2kg parcel size. Unless specified the Express Post for Australia and Pack and Track for overseas will be used/quoted.

AAH

I'm shipping stuff to the Sydney mini so if you are attending and order and pay by lunchtime 29-May shipping to the mini will be free.

I will also be shipping to the Adelaide mini and shipping will be free to there as well. It's not for 3 weeks and I have no idea if there will still be stock if you wait till then. You can pay now and receive later if you want.

AAH

It'll be on the invoice I send you.

battle79

Full time elf
Alan,
Simply a great piece of kit.

That price makes these look very favourable, even when compared only on price to the ray wu 27 channel.

Have to spend time replanning and see if I can make use of these. Save buying a ECG-D2.

Cheers,
Rowan

AAH

Yeah. If you don't have any dmx coming out of your pc already it gives you a nice alternative for controlling your floods or whatever. A J1 Sys P2 will let you control a few thousand channels of these boards if you really wanted to.

daryl

New elf
I ordered 3 myself and cannot wait to play with them... I am hoping to have a few dumb RGB strips connected in the middle of a pixel run and these seem like they will fit the bill perfectly..

richardd

Full time elf
Alan, I would like three of the 2811DC30 Please I'll PM you me email address. I guess I don't have to send you an email address it on the left....

Cheers
Richard

cliffg

New elf
Alan, I left you a PM a couple of days ago for an order of one 2811DC30, with my e-mail address and request for invoice. No hurry, just wanted to make sure you received it (realizing that people are frequently on vacation ... err "holiday", this time of year).
Cliff

AAH

Replied now Cliff. I took the last weekend of kids school holidays away from work.
School holidays over now :) :) :)