30 Sample Transition AVI's for LSP (320x240 Primary Colors)

dmoore

Senior elf
It would be great if anyone else creating them could post them. I might give a suggestion - make them very small, no more than 3 seconds long so that LSP doesn't have issues with them. You can still strech them out to longer periods.

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
David, these are great but.....

Just a thought from an old man but it would be nice since these are related to LSP if you would post them on the LSP forum for ALL the LSP users to share.

Just my 2 cents
Mike

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Here is my rainbow transition. All i did was use cam studio and zoomed in on a section of the rainbow spiral transition that already exists in LSP.
You can use cam studio to get transition from media player music effects, videos, pretty much anything you see that takes your fancy that can be shown on your monitor. You can zoom on sections that may be great to use. A very easy way to make custom transitions with little effort.
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

• colour sweep_xvid (2).zip
    296.1 KB · Views: 42

Tabor

Full time elf
Thanks for these

By the way, they dont just apply to LSP.

I have made a decision to use vixen this year and these transitions work great with Phils conversion tools.
If you are used to the way vixen works, then I dont believe it is much slower than LSP to sequence (big call)

dmoore

Senior elf
mmulvenna said:
David, these are great but.....

Just a thought from an old man but it would be nice since these are related to LSP if you would post them on the LSP forum for ALL the LSP users to share.

Just my 2 cents
Mike

I'm sorry Mike - the reason I posted them here was because we were having a discussion in chat about the videos and so I went ahead and posted the ones I had. Feel free to scoop them up from over here and post them at LSP.