1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

360-degree RGB neon

Discussion in 'Lights - Store Bought and Home Made' started by ShellNZ, Aug 16, 2012.

1. ShellNZ

ShellNZ Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    Just thought I would post this info for anyone interested. Have not bought any nor am I going to, sounds good tho.

Will get pricing in a bit

"Here I’d love to introduce our NEW RGB LED NEON FLEX--- 360 degree RGB LED neon flex for your reference:

Compare to common LED Neon Flex,360degree LED neon Flex has following features:

1. 360degree light emit, common LED Neon Flex is 180degree light emit

2. 360degree LED neon Flex is more light glass neon with round shape

3. More suitable for advertisement

[​IMG]

Meanwhile our factory has LED flood light, LED strip light, switching power supply, led bulbs & tubes. If you show interest in any of them, do not hesitate to contact me. For more info, pls visit our website www.olites.com . Samples are available for your evaluation. Have a great day!Hope to hear from you soon!Thanks & best regards,[​IMG]Guangzhou Matt Electrical Lighting Co., Ltd Tel No.:0086-20-6106 7080
    Fax No.:0086-20-6130 2580
    Email:sales006@olites.comAlibaba TradeManager: cn220165798MSN:eek:lites006@hotmail.com

2. vincerules

vincerules Full Time Elf

Interesting,I would love to see these and get some pricing

3. OP
    OP
    ShellNZ

ShellNZ Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    Cost is US$29.40 for the DC12V (includes pins for joining, heatshrink and endcaps)

Power cords are US$2.50ea

They are dumbRGB, not IC-based.

Main diff that I see to Ray's stuff is they are 360degree viewing angle and the 240led instead of 120.

You would have to get a decent power supply to run a lot with it being 18.6W p/m.

Cost of shipping US$74.80 to Aus - DHL (ouch). Ive told her my cost to get 20m of neonflex shipped to NZ was $178 in total (inc accessories) so she may come back with a better price, not sure.

Video of flex that they shot today for me
    round RGB LED Neon FLEX—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

RGB LED Neon from Olites—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

4. OP
    OP
    ShellNZ

ShellNZ Senior Elf

Find Me On: