3D Spinning Spectrum Analyzer on a grid

Discussion in 'LightShow Pro (LSP)' started by ron d, Jul 17, 2013.

  1. ron d

    ron d Apprentice Elf

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2010
    Messages:
    76
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
    This is just an ice cube let alone the tip of the iceberg compared to what can be done. This is using lsp 2.5.


    GridEQ
     
  2. OP
    OP
    ron d

    ron d Apprentice Elf

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2010
    Messages:
    76
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
    This one is spinning on a grid using video thru matrix animator, image shifter and slider. WOnt be long before I have time to play ang get to 5% of LSP's limits! Then just need to find time and see what is in the other 95% no one has realized yet.
     
  3. kenlmcse

    kenlmcse Lightshowpro Developer

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2011
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Find Me On:
    Nice job Ron!
     

Share This Page