5050 LED Diffuser Sample Video

riri7707

Full time elf
I got the same conclusion.
I made a try with 3x 5050, in serial and used half tennis table ball and the result is very impressive.
So, part of my show will integrate tennis table balls for the diffusion.

I will place some shoots as possible..

If we take a look on some manufactured strings from Ray, and others, we can see those modules more and more with this kind of half sphere diffusors..

Henri

j1sys

There are no rules, and those are the rules.
Community project designer
David -

Did I recognize the heartbeats of an ECG-DMXRen8 to the left of the image when looking at the bare LEDs?

Not a plug for my stuff. At first I thought it was some PC with fancy blinking lights then I said to myself - self, those look like the little heartbeat LEDs of an ECG!!

Nice video.

-Ed

dmoore

Senior elf
j1sys said:
Did I recognize the heartbeats of an ECG-DMXRen8 to the left of the image when looking at the bare LEDs?

Yep - I finally got my ECG soldered up 100%, configured and working! I still have a few questions but it seems like it's working ok.

Henedce

Apprentice elf
What did you use to diffuse the tube . I picked up 40 metres of clear conduit today dirt cheap that i want to use for arches using 505o led strips. Played earlier with some standard strings and found light distribution was heaps better just putting a white plastic bag over the tube .