5m Spiders Web for Halloween

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
This year I'm having a bit of fun as always with Halloween.
My new prop is a huge spider that will sit of a 5m pixel web.

The web consists of 6 x 5m 2811 5v strip connected to a j1sys p12r. It is being run from a Raspberry pi.

2014-07-27%2021.49.09%20%28Small%29.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoiLAhjFD50&list=UU2JEiVakWMykutEw-YT4LiQ

arw01

Full time elf
Loves it!

Do tell about the effects, macros? transitions? out of our loved LSP I suppose, but the one looks like nutcracker meteors?

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
arw01 said:
Loves it!

Do tell about the effects, macros? transitions? out of our loved LSP I suppose, but the one looks like nutcracker meteors?

All the effects were done in Nutcracker. I used Sean way of doing the timings marks for each verse in Audacity then used NC to do some bars, meteors and butterflies and whatever worked.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
That freaks me out after a couple of verses. Makes me think that chucky is hiding in the corner waiting to pounce. Would love to see some footage of the spider as well. Great work.

great steve, looks like there may be the battle of the spiders this year, i have a 2.8 mt spider with fur and red led eyes, which will be on white rope web with uv led light and smoke machine, currently working on a pulley system and slide to allow spider to move down web,

AussieDoug

Full time elf
If you can't manage to scare all the small children from your neighbourhood between the spider, the web & the music they don't deserve treats. Looking great.