6 small trees with 50 nodes(150 pixels)

stkay

New elf
I am looking to save cable, currently have 6 small trees running 150 pixels/channels each plugged in with 6 cable to simplify my new knowledge and experience with a hinkspix pro controller. How can I save cable and string these together? Do i run 2 cables (3 east and west) and chain them together, how does that affect my sequence as fare as separation for down and left right combinations or am I complicating the thought, power injections and color are not a factor in this situation

KiwiPhil

Full time elf
Should be a pretty easy setup - not sure of the pixel limit on thje holidaycoro gear as its not overly popular here, this i how I run my mini trees off a falcon

Controller > Tree 1 - > Tree 2 -> (power inject tee) -> Tree 3 -> Tree 4 -> (power inject tee) -> Tree 5 -> Tree 6

merryoncherry

Senior elf
Is this a 5V or 12V setup? Are the pixels HolidayCoro also?

It may not be popular, but it's a fine controller to use if it is what you already have. If you need help with this controller though, be sure to watch the xlights video, not Joe Hinkle's videos, as those describe a much more complicated way to do setup. Just let xLights do it for you.

Chaining the trees together will have no effect on how you can sequence.