A big thanks to ACL members

grungle25

Apprentice elf
Hi All

This has been my first year attempting to create a Christmas display and last night was my first show. It's only animated and to look at it you would swear I was colour blind but it has been an exciting few months learning all about flashy lights.

I would like to extend a big thankyou the ACL community for all the information/assistance provided over the last couple of months. In particular I would like to thank Fast Eddy. In July I had absolutely no idea about anything but after reading every guide and watching every video Eddy has produced I now have the knowledge required to build a E1.31 pixel show with LSP. Thanks mate, the quantity AND quality of the information you provide to this forum is unbelievable and I reckon lots of us wouldn't have a show without all the information you provide.

So thanks again to everyone and I should have a sequenced song to music video to show on the weekend.

Glenn

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
grungle25 said:
Hi All

This has been my first year attempting to create a Christmas display and last night was my first show. It's only animated and to look at it you would swear I was colour blind but it has been an exciting few months learning all about flashy lights.

I would like to extend a big thankyou the ACL community for all the information/assistance provided over the last couple of months. In particular I would like to thank Fast Eddy. In July I had absolutely no idea about anything but after reading every guide and watching every video Eddy has produced I now have the knowledge required to build a E1.31 pixel show with LSP. Thanks mate, the quantity AND quality of the information you provide to this forum is unbelievable and I reckon lots of us wouldn't have a show without all the information you provide.

So thanks again to everyone and I should have a sequenced song to music video to show on the weekend.

Glenn

Absolutely, FE is an asset to this community!

I would also like to recognise everyone else too, there are the legends at the top (like FE), but there are hundreds of others that are just as passionate and eager to help.

I seriously love this community!

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Comments like that make the effort all worth while :D

I prefer money :)

Seriously though, great to see that the community gets thanked for their hard work and help.