A Hallo From Denmark

christmas-light

Apprentice elf
Hi

I am a new member here and I come from Denmark :D

I hope that I can help some people and I hope that they can help me ;)

Christmas - Light

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, all opinions are valued here at ACL and feel free to jump in any time or pop in and say hi in the chat room

christmas-light

Apprentice elf
Thanks, for all the friendly response :)

I can see that there is alot info about DC lights and controllers, and that is great, because I am going to switch from my 240 VAC led lights to low volt lights also only led :)

There is just one thing I can´t see, how much do you guys know about the renard controlers ?

Christmas - Light

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
christmas-light said:

I can see that there is alot info about DC lights and controllers, and that is great, because I am going to switch from my 240 VAC led lights to low volt lights also only led :)

There is just one thing I can´t see, how much do you guys know about the renard controlers ?

Christmas - Light

Not a great deal of experience with renard controllers, I know some of our member do have them. Does the renard range have a DC controller, im not sure

Most here will use the Tiger 48 channel DMX DC controller or the LOR DC controller

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
fasteddy said:
christmas-light said:

Christmas - Light

Not a great deal of experience with renard controllers, I know some of our member do have them. Does the renard range have a DC controller, im not sure

Most here will use the Tiger 48 channel DMX DC controller or the LOR DC controller

Ive just been told in chat that there is the ren 48LSD and that the ren 64 can have external DC SSRs so yes there are guys here that may be able to help you, just pop into the chat room and you may find what your looking for.

christmas-light

Apprentice elf
fasteddy said:
fasteddy said:

Ive just been told in chat that there is the ren 48LSD and that the ren 64 can have external DC SSRs so yes there are guys here that may be able to help you, just pop into the chat room and you may find what your looking for.

He He okay, I have also looked alot on the Tiger DMX 120, and I think I am going to get a few of these :D

About the Renards, that problem is that there is only AC Renard controllers except for the new Renard 48 LSD, and that is why I have designed (well only make the scematick) a new Renard controller only for DC, But I don´t know if I have designed it right, That was why I asked ;)

Best Regards

benjamin

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
christmas-light said:
fasteddy said:
fasteddy said:

He He okay, I have also looked alot on the Tiger DMX 120, and I think I am going to get a few of these :D

About the Renards, that problem is that there is only AC Renard controllers except for the new Renard 48 LSD, and that is why I have designed (well only make the scematick) a new Renard controller only for DC, But I don´t know if I have designed it right, That was why I asked ;)

Best Regards

benjamin

Well you can post your design and i know you will definetly get some feedback by our members regarding your design and if there any potential issues.