A REALLY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
I am having a moment i would like to thank all those in this chat and forum for all the help getting my head around the art of pixel computer controlled christmas lights you have all taken your own time to show someone with little to No idea on how easy this can be you are all very knowledgeable in your own areas and with the collaboration of info received i hope to do you all proud with my 2015 display once again thank you all . Not only with the help of what to use but how to use it too i just hope one day we all can meet face to face

thank you all again
Lizardking

SKMoss

New elf
I'd like to do a great big DITTO to what Adam has said.

I've learned so much in such little time, I can't thank the folks here enough!!!!

AussieDoug

Full time elf
That's what we're here for, to help you spend your money. I mean to help you get the display you want :)

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
I agree, Thanks to all in the ACL world and in Chat...

Chat is were its at :p

I learned a lot over the past couple years and am still learning... :eek:

-Blu

ando1961

New elf
I too would like to thanks all that have assisted me with me both decisions that I have made in regards to hardware and also the very willing and open assistance given when setting up the hardware.

Ando

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
This is the foundation of ACL, to share the knowledge so people can create their own piece of magic for their own local community.
A forum is only as good as what the members will put into it, so the more that learn and then get involved and help, the easier it becomes for all because the knowledge becomes shared.

Its great to see that is exactly what has happened here at ACL :D

kel

Dedicated elf
hello2.gif

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
I'll add my 10 cents, being here has definitely helped me a lot in a short time. A big thanks to everyone who has contributed to this site. I hope one day to be able to repay this generosity .

Cheers
Fing