1. Hello Christmas Expo attendees, welcome to AusChristmasLighting!
    Download your copy of the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual (free account required)
    Introduce yourself and tell us about your display plans
  2. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

A Special Thankyou to all our Helpers

Discussion in 'The Family Room' started by SmartAlecLights, Nov 17, 2013.

1. SmartAlecLights

SmartAlecLights Im a SmartAlec what can i say! Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    I Thought i would like to take the time an thank the people that helped me in the last minute.

Matt an Mellowcouple,
    -if it was'nt for you's supplying me with last minute bits, i dont think my show would make it.

I bet there are many other's that has helped save our ass's.

Lets All Say a Big Thankyou an have a Merry Christmas.
    an may your leds be blinding

2. DanJ

DanJ Full Time Elf

I second Smart's motion!!! Thanks so much to all who have helped me with my first year synch and my first RGB setup. The folks on this website are amazing. I am totally looking forward to posting my final setup so I can share with those who helped me "get there"!!!! Merry Christmas!!

3. logandc99

logandc99 Dedicated Elf

Find Me On:
    Ditto here.
    I also really appreciate the help I have received this year with my software and hardware settings especially those that hopped on to teamviewer to do the settings on my p12s and LSP ( and didn't hack my PC while logged in.... we'll, at least not that I know of :) ).
    Hopefully I after this year I will accumulate enough knowledge and experience to pay it forward next year.
    Cheers guys