AAHMega60 dmx dimmer board on sale until Christmas

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
The 60 channel DC dimmer boards that I designed and built during the year are available now and I'd like to move what stock I have. For this reason between now and Christmas 2012 the boards are reduced in price from $250 (Australian) including GST to $200 including GST. Express post which will get to pretty well anywhere in Australia in either 1 or 2 days is $13.95. For anyone overseas you don't have to pay the GST tax so the price is $181.20 (Australian).
Info on the boards can be found on the wiki.
If you're interested in 1 or more of these boards then send me a PM or an email and I'll arrange an invoice. Payment can be made by direct deposit or paypal. Depending on the time of the day boards can be despatched the same day.

Include name, address, phone number to save having follow up messages/emails.

Alan

Attachments

• AAHmega60-1-2.png
    AAHmega60-1-2.png
    704.3 KB · Views: 34

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I still have plenty of these boards if anyone has the need to get going in a big hurry. I also have a couple of cheap usb-dmx non-isolated dongles that have ESTA pinouts available for $20 with any controller purchase and out of my own personal stock I have 2 unused 27 channel Ray Wu boards and a DC48 if you're after any of these in a hurry.