Access to ACL

H

harrisonk

Hi All, It appears that a Wordpress website i host was hacked overnight, the hacker has now filled my 2TB HDD to the brim :(.

I have the NOC tying to fix this issue now and would like to apologise in advanced IF there is any downtime this morning

Thank You

Harrison Kohn

H

harrisonk

If you liek millions of text documents containg nothing but 1's & 0's then you would of loved what the hackers uploaded. The server has returned to normal operations with beefy Security pushed to both customers & the server.

Now we turn to yesterdays problem. after the Server had just left ICU mode, there were over 100,000 requests to this site. The Server is more then capable of these type of numbers, but not after the previous series of events. This has now been resolved and the server is running better then ever.

If anyone has any dramas access wise that are not forum software related please PM me and i will do my best you find out whats going on.

Thanks All and again my sincerest apologies for the recent outages.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Harrison

Thank you for the update, very appreciative of all the work required to return to normal service.

I wonder if all the hits related to the forum becoming available back in the real world...... maybe we will never know.

Again Thanks

Phil

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Thanks heaps for the updates and your efforts, they are appreciated by the many CLAP infested members that need their daily dose of ACL