Accessories

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
On my site I have a bunch of goodies for people who have run out of connectors (13.5mm white 2 and 4 way), need some connectors (5mm and 6.356mm terminals) for their own project or need some mosfets because they've blown ones up on Ray Wu 27ch, AAHmega60, 2811DC or 2801DC boards. There's also RJ45 joiners for joining Cat5 cables, making LOR-DMX adaptors or adding RJ45 plugs to the Ray Wu 27ch boards and 6 way fuse boards for supplying power to pixels.
Not only that but there's a few DMX and pixel controlled DC boards.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Alan,

Do the pigtails come with the backshell that screws the two pigtails in a joint together. It's just not shown in the photo that's all. And do they come with the rubber seal.

Does the white 4 pin pigtail connect to the black 4 pin pigtail from Ray Wu. I see on his website the black is 0.75mm2 wire and the white is 0.5mm2. I was wondering if maybe the pins were different diameter too and they aren't compatible. They are both 13.5mm diameter though.

I must also agree with David, the prices are excellent. Thank you.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
They come with everything that Ray supplies which is the plug, the socket, the locking nut and the red o-ring seal.
I've never had any of the black plugs and sockets but I think that they are incompatible. They are 13.5mm white ones and that's about all I can say.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I just emailed Ray as I figured he would know. Anyway 15 minutes later he emailed me back and confirmed that they are compatible. Wasn't expecting such a quick reply, but at least we know now and the news is good.

mborg10

Michael Borg
BundyRoy said:
I just emailed Ray as I figured he would know. Anyway 15 minutes later he emailed me back and confirmed that they are compatible. Wasn't expecting such a quick reply, but at least we know now and the news is good.

Previously black was 15mm and white was 13.5mm but now you can get them in either colour just make sure they are the 13.5mm which his what pretty much everyone uses

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Yes be carefull with the black and white ones, Ive had both 15mm and 13.5mm black ones sent from Ray which are not compatible, and even more frustrating is being sent 15mm plugs with 13.5mm back shells as they dont fit.

davrus

Silent elf
I have both white and black 13.5mm .... there is a difference in more than just the colour. The black ones have 18 AWG and the white are probably 20 AWG.

mborg10

Michael Borg
davrus said:
I have both white and black 13.5mm .... there is a difference in more than just the colour. The black ones have 18 AWG and the white are probably 20 AWG.

I'd say that would more be supplier issue than colour. Next time it could be swapped around if ray buys some cheap