Closed ACL EL Panel for ACL T-Shirt Bulk Buy 2012 March - Now Closed

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Re: ACL EL Panel for ACL T-Shirt Bulk Buy 2012 March

OK everyone this Bulk Buy is closed and I will confirm the final cost and supply my PayPal account ASAP.

Bird

LOR user

Bevo said:
fathead45 said:
ill tke 3 for ure. work for me bevo, if other us people dont mind then you can ship to me and ill get out to them.
Thanks for the offer fathead45.
If any of the other 2 US orders have a problem with this please contact me.
I good with this Bevo

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Hi Bevo.
I was away from ACL for over a week (I know, how is that even possible if you have CLAP?!) but seems I've missed out on the Tshirt and panel buys. Phil has suggested there will be another buy for the shirts, any chance of a future buy of the panels also?
Cheers, Graham (DJ)

Bevo

djgra79 said:
Hi Bevo.
I was away from ACL for over a week (I know, how is that even possible if you have CLAP?!) but seems I've missed out on the Tshirt and panel buys. Phil has suggested there will be another buy for the shirts, any chance of a future buy of the panels also?
Cheers, Graham (DJ)
Hi Graham,
As long as everything goes pretty much to plan I am sure there will be another buy for the panels in the future.

Bevo

fathead45 said:
ill tke 3 for ure. work for me bevo, if other us people dont mind then you can ship to me and ill get out to them.
Thanks fathead45 I will need your full delivery address ASAP, so I can complete the US order.