ACL Joint sequence 2020 (ACL around the world)

TANSA

Sparky with Blinky Lights ;-)
Generous elf
Who is willing to do a central sequence?
I am only a novice so I am out

TANSA

Sparky with Blinky Lights ;-)
Generous elf
Yes and no
Only 2 Christmases of sequencing, still a lot to learn.
Electrical 32years and still learning

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
I'll be honest, 2020 has sucked the sequencing life out of me so I have not done a lot with it.
Here's what I have come up with so far, happy for someone to take over and build from here or if someone has done their own version and wants to share it as the "official" ACL version than happy for that too. If you want to do your own, my lyric tracks are at the start of this thread, and also contained within this package.

Junior

Full time elf
I'll be honest, 2020 has sucked the sequencing life out of me so I have not done a lot with it.
Here's what I have come up with so far, happy for someone to take over and build from here or if someone has done their own version and wants to share it as the "official" ACL version than happy for that too. If you want to do your own, my lyric tracks are at the start of this thread, and also contained within this package.
Yes hasn't been the best year. Thank you for trying it. So no ACL xlatw?

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
The thread posts suggest that if there is a central sequence that many will join in and import it onto their display.
At this stage I'm bowing out to update this particular sequence any more, so as stated above, if anyone wants to finish it off, then there will be an ACL XLATW and Christmas will be saved. If no-one wants to finish it, then Christmas is ruined (add it to the list of things ruined for 2020) :D