Closed ACL LED Strobe Group Buy - Now Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Re: ACL LED Strobe Group Buy - Payment Thread Closes 30/04/12

Just an update on the strobe group buy.

All parts are here except the boards which are in transit and the strobe covers which will come from fathead when he sends the group buy strips.

I do not need to wait for the covers to send to the US as Fathead will add those when he gets the kits sent to him for US and Canadian distribution. So once everything is finished sorting and is packaged then ill be getting the final weight for US postage to Fathead from Australia and then dividing the cost between all US and Canadian members based on individual weights.
Note. This shipping cost will only be for the bulk shipment from me in Australia to Fathead, Cost for shipping from Fathead to you door will be organised by Fathead.

I will start a US/Canadian postage thread once i find the total weights and divide the cost up appropriatly.

I will start an Australian/England postage thread once i have the covers and the kits are ready for shipping

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Re: ACL LED Strobe Group Buy - Payment Thread Closes 30/04/12

Great news, thanks Eddy. With luck mine will be waiting to be put together on my return from the Melbourne Mini. :D

I should be right to pay whilst away as will have net access on the trip, otherwise a week away with no net would make Lithgow a very grumpy boy!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Sorry guys for the delay for Australian distribution, I am currently waiting on Matt to send over the strobe covers and solder paste which he tells me he will be sending to me by the end of the week.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
For the Aussies, Matt has sent the covers and the paste, so they are currently in transit

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The strobes have been sent to AAH for Australian construction, so i would expect he would see them by Wednesday.
Fathead already has the US consignment so members should start seeing those arrive soon.

I will also be sending out the remaining orders over the next couple of days including the strips.

Thanks for being a part of the 2012 strobe group buy

Bird

LOR user
CaptKirk said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Fathead already has the US consignment so members should start seeing those arrive soon.

Yes we are!! Arrived and the realization that assembly is now required is sinking in!! Thanks for running the group buy (I think)!!

And that is why Fathead is building mine. Lazy or smart.... you decide LOL

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I have to say that Eddy did a great job running the group buy. I ended up with the best part of 10,000 components here all neatly bagged up and clearly labelled.
If only that idjut AAH hadn't offered to load up 1000 odd boards :)

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
AAH said:
I have to say that Eddy did a great job running the group buy. I ended up with the best part of 10,000 components here all neatly bagged up and clearly labelled.
If only that idjut AAH hadn't offered to load up 1000 odd boards :)

We honestly do appreciate it :) Some of us aren't quite ready to move to SMD soldering yet and your offer has allowed us access to the strobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.