SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Since Matt is MIA due to work..
is it possable for a admin or mod to keep this post updated
esp the list in the 1st post..

Lishfish

Full time elf
Would it be beneficial to make a new updated page of this? For the new people and the old (to more or less update theirs)

bpratt

Senior elf
I know that alot of ACL members have their own personal display website and that you can list this within your profile, but this can take a while to find each persons website.

QUEENSLAND

Just taken a look at all of these, and the only site that works for Queensland is David_AVD's (Cranbourne South is actually Victoria).

I don't have my own Christmas Lights page yet, but will post it when I get around to doing one. :)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Just taken a look at all of these, and the only site that works for Queensland is David_AVD's (Cranbourne South is actually Victoria).

I don't have my own Christmas Lights page yet, but will post it when I get around to doing one. :)
To be fair, this thread was started over 7 years ago :)

bpratt

Senior elf
yeah, I realise that... people come and go, but thought I'd point out the missing ones in case anyone was still updating the listings.

maybe if the OP isn't around anymore, someone else might like to start a new one and keep it updated ? :)

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
This may be better as a Wiki page therefore anyone can edit as required

This does sound like an idea :). There are a few ways that personal (lighting display) websites and social media pages are presented around the site (e.g. your display location page), but not in a single list like the OP in this thread. The only one that comes close, I think, is member search, when entering terms such as christmas or lights for the website field (results are limited to 200 max).

As for a list of people and the suburb that they live in... the recently revamped display locations (region list) does kind of cover this. E.g. for South Australia: https://auschristmaslighting.com/locations/regions/SA/

Ben F

Lights On Eaglemont
My Facebook page, Lights on Eaglemont - ACT