Closed ACL MK2 Strobes-Fully built- BULK BUY ENDED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Aug 10, 2015

benbrown

Apprentice elf
Hi all,

So, i closed the bulk buy. I am not taking anymore payments for bulk buy now. It is closed. Please those who have paid can check the list attached. Silence will mean approval of whatever is on the list. I will be working on the list from Monday, 10th August 2015 when i start making the strobes.. PLEASE I DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE PAYMENTS FOR STROBES. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE DOING A REGULAR ORDER WITH ME, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND ASK FOR A QUOTE, THAT IS FOR PIXELS AND OTHER STUFFS BUT NOT STROBES.

I hope everyone understands. thanks all for your collaboration and please dont forget to check the list and confirm. i am giving the whole weekend for verification.

Thanks

Cheers

BB

Attachments

• page 1 strobes final list.jpg
    page 1 strobes final list.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 98
  • page 2 strobes final list.jpg
    page 2 strobes final list.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 82

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
The strobes are built and ready to be shipped. I will organise getting them shipped from China today I hope.
Payment for shipping will be worked out shortly.

benbrown

Apprentice elf
Strobes and covers are ready. I will like to sort out which is going to the US and which is going to Australia/NZ. Can everyone kindly indicate. I mean, all those who ordered so that we don't get confused. Alan/AAH will organize shipping from China. I hope for your kind collaborations.

Thanks

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.