ACL Second Giveaway - lucky member draw

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Dear Members and future members.

The prize is open to all existing members and to all members who join the forum before the closing date.

Existing members will have one entry into the draw

New members will get two entries into the draw.

00:00 on the 1st October (Australian Eastern Time) will be considered the start for new members.

This giveaway promotion will close on the 31st October at Midnight (AEDT)

----------------------
What is the prize.

FOUR x 42 count RGB Pixel Strings from mrpackethead and Responsebox.

ONE x Tiger TP3212 to drive the 4 strings.

Cables to connect the strings to the controller.

------------------------

All entries will go into the random entry picker after the end of the period and announced when it has been drawn

Cheers
Phil

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Extra incentive for everybody, but you have to do some work.

A post in the "new members say hello" board the tells us about you will earn an extra entry.
http://forums.auschristmaslighting.com/index.php/board,13.0.html

BUT only if you reply to this thread, after posting your hello post above.

If you have been told about this forum by an existing member then mentioning their name will earn you and them an additional entry each.

Cheers
Phil

Flash69

New elf
I am going to post in the Hello forum shortly.

Chris1976 pointed me to this forum.

dgirard

New elf
Man!

I just posted a new member message yesterday...perhaps if I beg and plead I can get the bonus entry? :D

Also, I think I found this forum through trying to search out the stuff I'd heard phil was doing....do did I refer myself???...

Either way, I'm just glad to be here!

David

mschell

Full time elf
Not a new member, but just posted in the New Member section because I hadn't done it previously.

Nice to see some cool giveaways, and always appreciate the contributions of knowledge and expertise from the members here!

Always willing to promote this site, like I did at the Carolina "Mini" during my presentation. Can I get credit for any of those referrals? LOL

Garrison

New elf
Phil, please put me in the running as well. What an "awesome giveaway" indeed! I made my introduction some time back and I believe I mentioned that David Moore was how I found ACL. So David, just in case you win, would you mind letting me have a couple of those pixel strings? :D

mkess

New elf
Just joined here a saw this post. I have been wanting to get into pixel strings but dont know much about them. Thanks for doing this.

RCOUTO

New elf
Very nice!

I was referred to this site by DMOORE and because of my interest this year in RGB lighting.
Lots to good info here.

I am glad I found you guys!

Cheers,
Ricardo