ACL Strobe Mk2 2015 bulk buy interest

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Re: ACL Mk2 Strobe 2015 bulk buy interest

I have sent some of these off to China (twice due to mega slow delivery and a possible lost delivery) and benbrown now has them and is looking at making them as a complete ready to go product. I'm currently cash poor and haven't got the $US105 to pay for a proto batch of 50 to be made up. Once I'm back in the black I will get some underway.

Alan

arw01

Full time elf
Re: ACL Mk2 2015 bulk buy interest

I'll toss $10 in to the cause. How about 10 others and you are good to go for protype. I STILL have not made up the last ones :(

gerry

Senior elf
Hi Alan,

I'll toss in $10 - will give you when we meet .

You know - may pay to post this request separately - I had earlier bailed out when we had to do some fine soldering stuff ourselves as that was beyond what I can do. So , would have missed this component of the thread, other than I was bored and there were no other posts to read.

Irrespective , happy to contribute to this as you contribute so much.

brianvernon

New elf
Alan
ill chip in $20 -50 if you want just PM me and ill transfer money to your account.

Regards
Brian

AAH

Alans are always full of great ideas :)

$US90 to go and the strobes will be underway. Once the protos are done and tested Ben should have these available as a product. Pricing hasn't been worked out yet but they should be a pretty reasonable price for a completed strobe.

If anyone wants to paypal me a few dollars to go to the cause they can send to hanselec at googles email server (gmail.com). Updates here as they happen.

arw01 said:
I'll toss $10 in to the cause. How about 10 others and you are good to go for protype. I STILL have not made up the last ones :(

andrewa

Full time elf

AAH said:
If anyone wants to paypal me a few dollars to go to the cause they can send to hanselec at googles email server (gmail.com). Updates here as they happen.

arw01 said:

Please accept my $10 contribution to the cause Paid to paypal

Regards AndrewA

AAH

Down to $US60 now. Strobes are getting closer :)

Thx David, Russell, Alan. Gerry and Andrew