ACL T-Shirt LOGO Graphic Design

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Phil
Back of panel. Black around edges are velcro.
Plug allows removal for washing. NB it was not polarized so I placed a textra marker on one side.
Panel is 200mm wide X 140 mm high and < 1mm thick (ignoring velcro)

Attachments

• EL shirt panel - back - P1000967.jpg
    EL shirt panel - back - P1000967.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 34

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Phil i agree i think the pan el should be a option as i would not want it on my shirt as i know the kids would be wanting me to have it on all the time and then they would never go to bed

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
I have just been chating with the EL supplier at http://www.aliexpress.com/store/102775/200270240-343499012/Favorites-EL-panel-for-t-shirt-EL-flashing-panel-EL-sound-active-panel.html and he gave me a page of designs as the the Christmas tree design has changed slightly and quoted me $3.74 each and I asked for an order shipping price for a set of 10 panels was $30.10.
I dont know where we are at with the design process and did not know if people are interested in the EL panel and if we would do a group buy for them?

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Ok

Quick update, shirt prices with a design back and front will exceed the desired $25 price point, even in just white.

So my preference is to just do a design on the back, based on the design Bevo showed previously, this would leave the front free for people to add the EL panel.

Bevo, i think a bulk buy on the EL panel would be a good idea, i'd take 5 min at the price you got.

I can get black shirts with printing on the back at the desired price point.

Phil

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Not sure, but would there be any avenue to actually approach a screen printer, and ask for sponsorship for the ACL community. In sponsorship, we are asking for discounted printing / shirts from them, in return for company logo on shirt sleve or website/forum and possibly at group functions as free advertising?

Just a thought, which im sure has been toyed with, but it could definately cut costs alot if one were to approve.

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Looks good Phill.

If anybody else is interested in getting the EL panel please now let me know and I will put in an order soon?

Cheers.