Adding props to imported sequences

Pavle

Rank updated… 2 season veteran
Sorry if this has been answered previously, I did search and didn’t turn up any results.

when using an imported sequence, if you add a new prop at some time in the future, do you need to remap the entire sequence again or can you revisit the mapping process where you map the creators layout to your layout & just map the single prop?

thanks

Zuseleets

Full time elf
No, you just do the importing process again on the sequence and choose the selected models you would like to show on your new shiny prop. You can do that with anything. For example, if you import a sequence and throw their mega tree effect on your mega tree any you dont like the look of it, you can change it by doing the importing process again, and rather than selecting all the models to map over to yours, just choose the model you want to change. Hope that makes sense.

Pavle

Rank updated… 2 season veteran
Okay I think I follow, so if I’ve mapped house outlines, mega tree, candy canes and arches then i add another prop that was part of the original sequence but not mapped to my layout, I can do the process but only map that item and it won’t effect any of the other items?

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Okay I think I follow, so if I’ve mapped house outlines, mega tree, candy canes and arches then i add another prop that was part of the original sequence but not mapped to my layout, I can do the process but only map that item and it won’t effect any of the other items?
Yup.