Registration deadline
Saturday, Jun 26, 2021
Maximum guests

I would attend a build party on these these dates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darylc

404 darylc not found
Since it seems there won't be an Adelaide mini this year, I'm hosting a build party.

When: Saturday 26th June 2021, 10am-4pm
Where: Trinity Gardens (5-10 mins from CBD), I'll PM you the address a few days before
What to bring: Whatever you want to build/work on/get help from others with

Please register your attendance at the top of the thread.

A build party is best if people bring things to work on, I have a lot of tools you can use if needed. Perhaps you have a control box to build, or a prop to push pixels in, or something to configure. Perhaps you need help designing, building or configuring something? (tell us what and we can probably get someone to help you on the day).

Daryl

Last edited:

Adsy

Full time elf
Sounds like a good idea to me Daryl. I have done a mock up Snowman, but need some validation and help to configure a model for xlights so i can possibly go larger and multiple. Be good to see some other ideas as well

deblen

Full time elf
Hi Daryl, Ticked all, be available for any of the days.

Let me know if you want a hand Len

T-roy

New elf
Build Party sounds great i am struggling a little with box builds ill bring mine and see were i can improve them and i would like to build a mega tree this year if possible (only 3m not so MEGA) getting a topper from Troy ELD when there back instock.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Build party sounds good.. but to do that, i need to have to parts to build it.. needing another power supply box in the yard

darylc

404 darylc not found
Date confirmed for Saturday 26th June. There was no date everyone could make it.

I've added an RSVP at the top of the thread. I'll PM those who RSVP my address before the event.

Everyone is welcome.

SmartAlecLights

It will be great to catch up with the S.A. christmas crew.
So tell me more about this Build Party? do i need to bring tool's? pre fab metal work before hand? whats the go

T-roy

New elf
i have loads of gear (stuff i want to do ) not so sure on how to do it. Looking forward to the build party i would also like some help if possible on setting ports as i am struggling with adding 1 prop Tree over multi ports and port sharing. I watched the new vid on banking F16 by Mark M was great but i may need a season light specalist to help me out.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Not too late to RSVP at the top if you want to come. I've PM'd each of you my address just now. Please let me know if you didn't receive it.

deblen

Full time elf
Hi Daryl,
It was good to catch up today, thanks for putting the day together.

Also thanks to RGB Sequences for the draw.

Len

SmartAlecLights

Thanks for a Great day, even tho i did more gas baging than building. It was great catching up with everyone.
I got in the mode to do soldering that night.. an my soldering station died.. cant complain it lasted 8yrs