Adelaide/SA Adelaide Mini New Dates

What date are you available for the 2015 Adelaide Mini (vote for both if avail)

• June 6th/7th

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • June 20th/21st

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Karob

Let there be Light!
Andrew (Elnino) has advised us that the venue on the date we had previously seen as a ideal date for the 2015 Adelaide Mini is no longer available.

Before we look at other options I would like to get some ideas from people on their availability of a Mini on the 6th & 7th of June, or the 20th & 21st June. Please post a vote on the poll and comment in post your ideal dates.

After Daryl has become busy at work (just not good enough Daryl, you know blinky comes before work) I will put my hand up to organise the event.

I will need a hand when it comes to the technical side of things but I am sure it will not be one person talking all the time as last years event was a success when a group was able to share their experiences and knowledge.

If we can get a reply back from people quickly we can get the date sorted so any interstate people can book flights, accommodation etc.

Once we get the date worked out we can hit up some of the new members who joined early in the year but have not yet been to a mini.

Once we know the list of people available we can work out subjects we would like to cover and what presenters we have available.

adski

Dave Brown
6th/7th is no good for me - it's the long weekend.

20/21 is not ideal, but I can make it at a pinch.

Dave