Adski Lights 2012

adski

Dave Brown
Well this is slightly embarrassing, but here's the rather underwhelming result of 12 months' effort.

I have a habit of leaving things till the last minute and, predictably, Murphy's Law caught me out ..... at the last minute. So the ridge line and the right hand side of the roof didn't get installed, and the tint tubes and pixel matrix and a few other things didn't get finished.

The stars were chucked together at the "last minute" in an attempt to salvage some respectability. Their sequencing was accidental - I plugged them into channels that would have been used by unfinished sections of the gutter leds. They're a bit busy, but under the circumstances, that's probably not a bad thing.

I notice that the timing is a bit off in a few places, and the video washes out the colour a bit too, but for 2012, this is it!

Dave

Techno Christmas 2012

kel

Dedicated elf
work30.gif

Binkles

Full time elf
I think you've done a great job, and something to build on. Thanks for sharing it with us.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great work there, im sure the neigbours would have been imnpressed with your display as well as many others. A very nice display and i like what you did with the roof.

angus40

Senior elf
Very nice work my friend, especially for last minute .

As the creator you are bound to be overly critical of every aspect , i am sure we are all like this of our own displays .

viewers of your disply will only have smiles on their faces and want to thank you for doing the show .

as your pier in this hobby I applaud your efforts and admire the enthusiasm .

Remember that there is very few doing this hobby and even less that can comprehend it .

thank you for sharing .
richard