AFL Fans - come and join the ACL AFL tipping comp

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Lets have a bit of non blinky fun...... (Stolen from the NRL post)Matt has invited you to join their Private League, ACL AFL Comp, for AFL Tipping 2011 - FOXSPORTS.

If you are already playing AFL Tipping 2011 - FOXSPORTS, simply click on the link below to join the league.

http://afltipping.foxsports.com.au?autoleague=156-2367

If you do not have a Fantasy account with FOXSPORTS or you haven't yet AFL Tipping 2011 - FOXSPORTS, clicking on
the above link will take you through our sign up process. You will automatically join the league
on completion.

If you experience any problems entering the league using the link above, please log in to the game,
click on the 'Leagues' tab and enter the league code 156-2367 in the box in the 'Join a Private League' section.

Enjoy the game & Carn the CROWS!!!!

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Was wondering if someone would bring up the real national game, and even though I don't even know all the teams in the NRL I might have a go at that one too

joekin

Apprentice elf
Beacy said:
Was wondering if someone would bring up the real national game, and even though I don't even know all the teams in the NRL I might have a go at that one too

National game??? Hardly, how many teams can one state have. Not to mention I do believe it was only a made up game to keep the cricketers in same in the off season.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
joekin said:
Beacy said:

National game??? Hardly, how many teams can one state have. Not to mention I do believe it was only a made up game to keep the cricketers in same in the off season.

your right it was to keep cricketeers fit during winter/

How many teams can one state have? Quite simple, as many as they can support both with supporters and financially.

As for National Game, well they dont call Rugby League (Australian Rugby Leauge) do they, but for some rerasons they do call it NRL (National Rugby League) yet they have a team from a different continant in there. Shouldnt it be called InterContinental Rugby League. :D

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Hi all, tried to check out the leagues location this morning and noticed that it was inaccessable.I have had to make a new league, which in turn comes with a new league numberAll those that have registered for the AFL comppreviously, please register with this one instead
Code:
[SIZE=20px][font=times new roman][url=http://afltipping.foxsports.com.au/?autoleague=156-2367]http://afltipping.foxsports.com.au?autoleague=156-2367[/url][/font][font=times new roman] I apologise for this, but atleast now you can make your predictions and complete your tips for round 1.Again good luck.[/font][/SIZE]

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
well the NRL kicks off tonight, which means not a long time to go for the kick off for the AFL.

With Jonathan Brown out until atleast round 3, The Lions might actually have a chance.

Dont forget to register, and if you registered last week, please re-register using the codes above.

Dont let the NRL scum dominate the forums.

http://afltipping.foxsports.com.au?autoleague=156-2367

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Anyone else up for the challenge????? come on you rugby followers. perfect place for you to learn a real sport over here!

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
First game kicks off tomorrow (Sat 24 March) with GWS Giants Vs Sydney Swans. Make sure you join the tipping comp to be part of it. Have some fun. Tip responsibly.