AFL Grand Final discount-Now 16%

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I have a discount coupon running from now until the end of September 2023.
The coupon code is "Collingwood2023". Use this code at the checkout for 15% off everything in store except the Beaglebone and Raspberry Pi range of single board computers.
That's a 1% discount for each of the Collingwood Magpies 15 Grand Final wins in the VFL/AFL.
If the Pies have a win on Saturday then there will be a discount of 16% running for the following week. If the Lions win then there will be no further discounts for the rest of the year.
This Friday is a public holiday in Victoria for the Grand Final parade. As a result no orders will get shipped on Friday.

Carn the Pies.

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
So if I use the code Brisbane2023 does that mean I get a 3% discount? 😁

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
The 16% discount has now been enabled for a further week.
What an absolutely nailbiting game with an awesome result. Not only did the Pies have a well fought win but Chrissy lighters worldwide now get another week to get discounted goodies.

nolifer

New elf
Well I have placed my first order. Thanks for the great support on messenger! Looking forward to start the adventure of lights 😁

• Appreciate
Reactions: AAH

Steve Eggins

New elf
I have a discount coupon running from now until the end of September 2023.
The coupon code is "Collingwood2023". Use this code at the checkout for 15% off everything in store except the Beaglebone and Raspberry Pi range of single board computers.
That's a 1% discount for each of the Collingwood Magpies 15 Grand Final wins in the VFL/AFL.
If the Pies have a win on Saturday then there will be a discount of 16% running for the following week. If the Lions win then there will be no further discounts for the rest of the year.
This Friday is a public holiday in Victoria for the Grand Final parade. As a result no orders will get shipped on Friday.

Carn the Pies.
Awesome, Thanks Al

just placed another order

• Appreciate
Reactions: AAH