And another... Hello from SE PA

Tim P

New elf
Hi all,
I was informed by Cnote that this is the place to be. Well, I'm hear and all ears. I will contribute when I can. This will be my4th year doing animated lighting and am looking forward to rgb and the wonderful things that come with it.

Take care
Tim

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Tim P said:
This will be my4th year doing animated lighting and am looking forward to rgb and the wonderful things that come with it.

The wonderful things that come from RGBs is well maybe an empty pocket and the ever increasing desire to turn your house into one large matrix. Anyway welcome to the forums, you have come to the right place when thinking of RGB and pixels. Join in the post and the chat anytime, always welcome

cenote

Suburbs of Philadelphia
Sorry buddy, only 1 member allowed from each corner of the state...going to have to eradicate you. Look directly into the light! 8) LOL

Have a blast, great place to learn new stuff, and spend lots and lots of time playing with RGB's

Chuck

Tim P

New elf
Thanks all,

I'm not worried about Chuck, he must be having his monthly. I trust my friends, if they are telling to come here, I will go. I'm sure I and many of us will learn from the forum. It sounds like its a great place and LOTs of knowledge flying around. The kind of current , cutting edge knowledge we are starving for.
We are like sponges, (at least the ones that wanna learn and share more) and I look forward to spending time here.

Thanks all.
Tim