and its over pack up time ?

ozzimadman

New elf
merry xmas all so just a quick Q when do you all pull down yr lights boxing day? new year?

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
I will not be taking mine down until the 8th of Jan. Maybe the Megatree sooner depending on weather forecasts. Although, I have a very small show. :)

Dean

Martin Mueller

Light Addicted and proud of it.
Generous elf
My show goes dark on Jan 7th. Last day of lights is the end of the Christian Christmas celebration which ends on Jan 6.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Whatever works for you. I used to pull them down new years day, then decided that sucks because it's around the time I usually go back to work. Now I pull it down whenever it works for me. This year that means tomorrow (and the following days since it takes a good few days to pack it all up)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
I'm planning to stay lit up until NYE so that any stragglers or other ACL members who couldn't get to see it and say hello get a chance to see once they close down.

Dreamin

Full time elf
I run up to NYE with non Christmas songs, and then do a NYE countdown and play auld lang syne at midnight, then they go off. Wait for a dry spell and then pull it down, repair things as I put them away, and up in the roof.